Katherine Harper 120
Chip Williams is an Associate Professor and Program Coordinator in the Commercial Photography Program. Prior to coming to AppState, Chip worked as an editorial and corporate freelance photographer and filmmaker for over 20 years in Chicago. He shot on assignment for national magazines such as Smithsonian, US News & World Report, ESPN the Magazine, Kiplinger’s, Money and Parade. His clients included Abbott Laboratories, CNA Insurance, General Motors, IBM, Rhino Records, RR Donnellley, Sara Lee Corporation, Urban Prep Academies, to name a few.
Chip also worked as a corporate and documentary filmmaker and produced videos on location domestically and internationally in Africa, India, Indonesia, Australia, Mexico, Guatemala and Brazil.
He received his MFA from Columbia College Chicago in Film and Video Production. Chip’s work can be found at www.chipwilliams.com
- PHO 1022 Photographic Imaging I
- PHO 3042 Studio Photography
- PHO 3052 Video Production for Photographers
- PHO 3072 Editorial Photography
- PHO 3092 Professional Photographic Practices
- PHO 3332 NYC Field Experience
- PHO 4402 Advanced Video Production for Photographers